For those in Marshall ADG, the calendar that the MSSC Committee uses to record bookings is now viewable as a read-only calendar on Outlook.
Depending on your version of Outlook this may be accessed slightly differently, but in general if you:
- Go to your Outlook Calendar
- Find “Open a Shared Calendar…”, usually on the lower left side of the screen
- Type “MSSC” in the search bar and click “OK”
- Select “Marshall Sports&SocialClub” and click “OK”
- You should now be able to see the bookings for Botanic Gardens (Green), Duxford (Red) and Shepreth (Yellow). [Note, if the appointments are uncoloured, this likely means that the passes have been returned to the MSSC, ready for the next member to take them out]
- You can tick the MSSC calendar in the lower left panel under “People’s Calendars” to view it, and untick it to hide it.
- This should allow a good proportion of our members view availability before contacting the MSSC Committee Points of Contact for making the bookings. We hope this makes things a little clearer!
- Any feedback, please let Joelle Garden know.
Michael is running the popular MSSC Fantasy Football league for the fifth season in a row – here are the details:
Join Marshall Sports and Social Club – my Fantasy Premier League private league.
Code to join this league: 1618136-387912
Please do not forward the code to non-Marshall employees as this makes working out the winners time consuming.
Cash prizes include Managers of the Month, and final rankings 1 to 10. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the season for the teams finishing in the following positions:
|MoM x9 £20
This is the fifth season we have run this league and it has proved popular with employees. All Marshall employees have a chance to take part. If based in Cambridge, you have to be an MSSC member to be eligible for winning prize money. Employees based in our non-Cambridge sites (who are non-MSSC members) may still be eligible to win the prize money provided you email Michael.email@example.com and register your name and company prior to entering your team.
All monthly prize monies and final standing winnings will be paid at the end of the season via cheque.
Standard Fantasy Premier League rules apply (found at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/)
Good luck and enjoy the season!
Book by 27 July to secure your ticket to see Annie at the London Picadilly Theatre. See the events page for more details:
London Theatre: Annie
Hello All MSSC Members:
Thank you for completing the Cambridge Theatre survey we sent out recently.
Based on the results we have tickets at subsidised prices for ‘The Play That Goes Wrong’ at the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
This play was ranked second out of nine options as the show most likely to be watched by you, the Members!
So we hope this makes some of you happy.
We have also taken on board responses to the other questions and will choose shows based on these.
Should another survey come your way please take five minutes to complete it.
As a brief response to similar comments/suggestions left in the survey:
- The survey we sent out was only for Cambridge Theatre, however we also offer Theatre Trips to London and have done for a good while now.
- London shows we have gone to include War Horse, Hairspray, Beautiful.
- The tickets we offer are the best seats we are provided by the Theatres.
- We will check future listings in Cambridge for suggested shows.
Thanks for your time,
For more details on the MSSC event for The Play That Goes Wrong, see the Events Page:
Cambridge Theatre: The Play That Goes Wrong
Family Day 2017: Twin Lakes 15th July CANCELLED
Unfortunately, due to clashes with other Marshall events on the day, this has been cancelled. The MSSC committee will look into an alternate plan for this year’s Family day. Many apologies for the disappointment.
Please see the event page for more details.
For a view of other upcoming events, see the Events Listing.