We’ve streamlined the punt booking process so that you, as an MSSC member, can see your punt bookings live on our website.
Scudamores also has access to the bookings page, so this makes it completely transparent to everyone.
Plus, you can also use the list to check to see if there is availability on your required day.
To make your booking, please contact Stephen Crisp.
We hope you like the change!
In addition to the benefit of FREE entry with the High Lodge and Botanic Gardens corporate MSSC passes, there are a number of additional benefits that you may want to be aware of.
The following has been added to the Social page on the MSSC website:
High Lodge Parking Pass
Free car parking at your local forest for you and your family – a saving of £11.50 per car per day!
See the High Lodge website for more information on activities in Thetford Forest: http://www.forestry.gov.uk/highlodge
- 15% off per person at Go Ape Tree Top Adventure and Forest Segway.
- Excludes Saturdays, Corporste Events and bank holidays. Book online at www.goape.co.uk and quote the discount code. Not used for Tree Top Juniors, retail or gift vouchers. DSPTTX2 – Go Ape Tree Top Adventure (Min age 10 years, Min height 1.40m). DSPSW2 – Go Ape Segway (Min age 10 years, must be over 7 stone/45kg and under 19 stone/125kg)
- 20% off cycle hire at Bike Art. Valid Monday-Friday in term time, excluding bank holidays.
- Two free participants when you book a party of 10 or more people at Battlefield Live.
- 10% off Oak Lodge full day hire.
- 10% off pre-ordered children’s party food from Churchill Catering.
- Maps for use at High Lodge.
- Save 15% with Forest Holidays.
- Stay in a luxury cabin in one of 9 idyllic Forestry Commission locations and save 15% off the price of the cabin. To book simply enter FOREST15 in the promotional code box when booking at www.forestholidays.co.uk. You can also save 25% if your travel date is 7 days or less. This must be booked via the Contact Centre on 03330 110495.
- 10% off Paramo Clothing when buying online using offer code FOB2011.
For latest information go to www.forestry.gov.uk/pass
Cambridge University Botanic Gardens
MSSC have annual passes to the Cambridge University Botanic Garden – which means MSSC members get to explore all four seasons for free!
- All employees can sign up for the bi-monthly e-news describing when plants are at their best and listing upcoming events. Register your email address with the Friends Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends’ news is a full-colour newsletter that comes out three times a year. Please let MSSC know if you would like a copy for your reception area.
- At the discretion of the Director and subject to agreement of terms and dates, Corporate Friends are able to hire the Glasshouse Range or the Garden Café out-of-hours for client entertainment events. Please contact MSSC for more details.
Use our corporate MSSC passes to get into Shepreth Wildlife Park for free! Contact Mick Pearce for availability.
Shepreth Wildlife Park: Amba the Tiger’s 4th birthday
MSSC is pleased to offer free season passes to Denny Abbey and Farmland Museum, just up the A10, North of Waterbeach.
This is a small, family-friendly site consisting of a 12th Century abbey and a collection of farm buildings with interactive displays and seasonal activities.
You can also get 10% off in the Tea Room on display of the season pass.
We have 4 family passes, allowing 2 adults and up to 3 children (aged 5-17) free entry per pass. Under 5s go free.
Contact: Passes are available from Mick Pearce
Please find the attached poster which details this year’s Festival of Plants taking place at Cambridge University Botanic Garden on Saturday 14 May 2016, 10am – 5pm. A celebration of all things plant, it combines a number of must-see stalls and activities, all underpinned by the opportunity to find out more about the plants we grow and the science they support.
Remember to book your free MSSC passes if you would like to attend!
Alternate contact for 06/05/16-13/05/16 (while Sandra is out of office): Joelle Garden