- Each pass may be only be used by one person, once per day. That is, once a punt is returned, you may not take another out that day.
- Vessels may be used from Scudamores.
- Corporate bookings are only to be used from the Mill Lane Station, they and cannot be used at Quayside Station.
- You can choose to travel on the College Backs or to Grantchester. Scudamore’s is open from 9am until dusk.
- A booking entitles the named person to any one vessel Scudamore’s has available. One punt can accommodate 5 passengers + 1 punter.
- The named person must be present on the vessel during its use.
- Please note there is NO pass to collect. Scudamores – will have your booking for the day that you have requested.
- Please see the Social page on our website for full T&Cs.
MSSC has 6 punts available per day for MSSC members from 1st April until 30th September, and 2 per day from 1st October until 31st March. This is self-hire punting only and is unlimited throughout the day. See below for availability.
Same day bookings cannot be accepted – sorry.
To avoid disappointment, please check with Scudamores that the river is open on the morning of your trip.
Contact: Stephen Crisp by email for bookings. 1 punt per day per member (2 if short notice and punts are available – generally this does not apply at weekends), a maximum of 2 separate days can be booked at any one time.
If Stephen Crisp is away, please contact Joelle Garden to make booking.