MSSC have just secured 4 passes to Giggle and Wiggle, a soft play venue in Caxton, near Cambourne off the A428 and around a 20 minute drive from central Cambridge.
Inside, it has plenty of space to run around as well as a well-provisioned cafe that offers, amongst other things, an all day breakfast and a variety of hot drinks.
All you need to do is book up to two passes at a time, collect your passes from Security and get FREE entry to soft play!
The bookings calendar is available on the Outlook Calendar or via enquiry with Shane Fabb.
Note that adults and babies under 6 months get free entry. For additional children the prices are, at the time of posting (March 2018):
For those in Marshall ADG, the calendar that the MSSC Committee uses to record bookings is now viewable as a read-only calendar on Outlook.
This applies to Duxford, Botanic Gardens, Shepreth Wildlife Park, Denny Abbey, and Giggle and Wiggle Soft Play.
Depending on your version of Outlook this may be accessed slightly differently, but in general if you:
- Go to your Outlook Calendar
- Find “Open a Shared Calendar…”, usually on the lower left side of the screen
- Type “MSSC” in the search bar and click “OK”
- Select “Marshall Sports&SocialClub” and click “OK”
- You should now be able to see the bookings for Botanic Gardens (Green), Duxford (Red) and Shepreth (Yellow), as well as Denny Abbey, and Giggle and Wiggle Soft Play. [Note, if the appointments are uncoloured, this likely means that the passes have been returned to the MSSC, ready for the next member to take them out]
- You can tick the MSSC calendar in the lower left panel under “People’s Calendars” to view it, and untick it to hide it.
- This should allow a good proportion of our members view availability before contacting the MSSC Committee Points of Contact for making the bookings. We hope this makes things a little clearer!
- Any feedback, please let Joelle Garden know.
Saturday 12 November 2016
Cost: Members £5 & Non-Members £10
Full Payment required when booking
Popular Trip so book early to avoid disappointment
The coach will leave prompt from Marshall at 8.00am
Return Journey will leave London at 7.00pm
The “drop off” and “pick up” point is The Embankment
Contact details: Hayley Fabb – Ext 3939 or (01223 373939)firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Still – Ext 2250 or (01223 399250) –
(Between the hours 7.30am – 12.30pm)