For those in Marshall ADG, the calendar that the MSSC Committee uses to record bookings is now viewable as a read-only calendar on Outlook.
This applies to Duxford, Botanic Gardens, Shepreth Wildlife Park, Denny Abbey, and Giggle and Wiggle Soft Play.
Depending on your version of Outlook this may be accessed slightly differently, but in general if you:
- Go to your Outlook Calendar
- Find “Open a Shared Calendar…”, usually on the lower left side of the screen
- Type “MSSC” in the search bar and click “OK”
- Select “Marshall Sports&SocialClub” and click “OK”
- You should now be able to see the bookings for Botanic Gardens (Green), Duxford (Red) and Shepreth (Yellow), as well as Denny Abbey, and Giggle and Wiggle Soft Play. [Note, if the appointments are uncoloured, this likely means that the passes have been returned to the MSSC, ready for the next member to take them out]
- You can tick the MSSC calendar in the lower left panel under “People’s Calendars” to view it, and untick it to hide it.
- This should allow a good proportion of our members view availability before contacting the MSSC Committee Points of Contact for making the bookings. We hope this makes things a little clearer!
- Any feedback, please let Joelle Garden know.
Saturday 12 November 2016
Cost: Members £5 & Non-Members £10
Full Payment required when booking
Popular Trip so book early to avoid disappointment
The coach will leave prompt from Marshall at 8.00am
Return Journey will leave London at 7.00pm
The “drop off” and “pick up” point is The Embankment
Contact details: Hayley Fabb – Ext 3939 or (01223 373939)firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Still – Ext 2250 or (01223 399250) –
(Between the hours 7.30am – 12.30pm)
We’ve streamlined the punt booking process so that you, as an MSSC member, can see your punt bookings live on our website.
Scudamores also has access to the bookings page, so this makes it completely transparent to everyone.
Plus, you can also use the list to check to see if there is availability on your required day.
To make your booking, please contact Stephen Crisp.
We hope you like the change!
In addition to the benefit of FREE entry with the High Lodge and Botanic Gardens corporate MSSC passes, there are a number of additional benefits that you may want to be aware of.
The following has been added to the Social page on the MSSC website:
High Lodge Parking Pass
Free car parking at your local forest for you and your family – a saving of £11.50 per car per day!
See the High Lodge website for more information on activities in Thetford Forest: http://www.forestry.gov.uk/highlodge
- 15% off per person at Go Ape Tree Top Adventure and Forest Segway.
- Excludes Saturdays, Corporste Events and bank holidays. Book online at www.goape.co.uk and quote the discount code. Not used for Tree Top Juniors, retail or gift vouchers. DSPTTX2 – Go Ape Tree Top Adventure (Min age 10 years, Min height 1.40m). DSPSW2 – Go Ape Segway (Min age 10 years, must be over 7 stone/45kg and under 19 stone/125kg)
- 20% off cycle hire at Bike Art. Valid Monday-Friday in term time, excluding bank holidays.
- Two free participants when you book a party of 10 or more people at Battlefield Live.
- 10% off Oak Lodge full day hire.
- 10% off pre-ordered children’s party food from Churchill Catering.
- Maps for use at High Lodge.
- Save 15% with Forest Holidays.
- Stay in a luxury cabin in one of 9 idyllic Forestry Commission locations and save 15% off the price of the cabin. To book simply enter FOREST15 in the promotional code box when booking at www.forestholidays.co.uk. You can also save 25% if your travel date is 7 days or less. This must be booked via the Contact Centre on 03330 110495.
- 10% off Paramo Clothing when buying online using offer code FOB2011.
For latest information go to www.forestry.gov.uk/pass
Cambridge University Botanic Gardens
MSSC have annual passes to the Cambridge University Botanic Garden – which means MSSC members get to explore all four seasons for free!
- All employees can sign up for the bi-monthly e-news describing when plants are at their best and listing upcoming events. Register your email address with the Friends Office at email@example.com.
- Friends’ news is a full-colour newsletter that comes out three times a year. Please let MSSC know if you would like a copy for your reception area.
- At the discretion of the Director and subject to agreement of terms and dates, Corporate Friends are able to hire the Glasshouse Range or the Garden Café out-of-hours for client entertainment events. Please contact MSSC for more details.