See the events page for more details:
See the events page for further details. This was fully booked last year so do book early!
See the events page for more details. Bookings to be made by 25 September.
For those in Marshall ADG, the calendar that the MSSC Committee uses to record bookings is now viewable as a read-only calendar on Outlook.
This applies to Duxford, Botanic Gardens, Shepreth Wildlife Park, Denny Abbey, and Giggle and Wiggle Soft Play.
Depending on your version of Outlook this may be accessed slightly differently, but in general if you:
- Go to your Outlook Calendar
- Find “Open a Shared Calendar…”, usually on the lower left side of the screen
- Type “MSSC” in the search bar and click “OK”
- Select “Marshall Sports&SocialClub” and click “OK”
- You should now be able to see the bookings for Botanic Gardens (Green), Duxford (Red) and Shepreth (Yellow), as well as Denny Abbey, and Giggle and Wiggle Soft Play. [Note, if the appointments are uncoloured, this likely means that the passes have been returned to the MSSC, ready for the next member to take them out]
- You can tick the MSSC calendar in the lower left panel under “People’s Calendars” to view it, and untick it to hide it.
- This should allow a good proportion of our members view availability before contacting the MSSC Committee Points of Contact for making the bookings. We hope this makes things a little clearer!
- Any feedback, please let Joelle Garden know.